Tuesday, September 1, 2015

About Me Post 1

About Me

  • My name is Amie Hanselman
  • I am going to GVSU for Elementary education, with an emphasis in group social studies, history
  • I enjoy reading, being with my family, Netflix, travelling, baking, history, putt putt, and seeing my friends
  • The experience I have with planning and using technology in the classroom is fairly limited. I have used and experienced different modes of presentations, such as Prezi, PowerPoint, etc. I have also used discussion boards in previous classes on blackboard. When I was younger, we used different websites to help supplement math and reading lessons.
  • These 2 lovely tykes are my niece (De'vajuahlynn, 3) and my nephew (Delsin, 10 months)!



  • I’ve previously worked with students in the Allendale community at Springview elementary school. Allendale community schools have many different opportunities for the students to get involved, outside of the classroom. For example, the kindergarten students of Allendale schools are invited to participate in Tuneful, the after school music enrichment program
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment